Information about Advanced Monitoring
Advanced Monitoring was established in 2007 as a research division of InfoTeCS.
Today the company works in these fields:
- Commercial Security Operation Center (SOC).
- Threat Intelligence and development of data security solution’s rules.
- Monitoring and analytical tools development.
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle practices.
- Information security audit.
- Mobile devices, applications and networks protection.
We use our own systems to monitor and correlate events, and to manage computer security incident and software vulnerabilities.
AM team use the latest world technologies and tools for data collection and analysis.
Analysts, researchers and developers of Advanced Monitoring acquired practical knowledge and skills by working for the TOP-20 companies of the Russian IS market by the evaluation of CNews Analytics rating agency. They have CISSP, eWPT, CCNA, OSCP, OSWP and other certificates.